Bringing you the best in breath!
SPIRONESS™ is a clinically tested breathing method. After decades of research, it was developed and conceived by Dr.Florence Villien in 1995. Her methodology has shown that cardiovascular efficiency can be improved independent from aerobic exercise and in a shorter amount of time. Mainly used by professional teams and athletes, SPIRONESS™ has now expanded beyond the French borders into the U.S. Our 20- hr. certifications, are held throughout the U.S. with our Master trainers.
The SPIRONESS™ WORKSHOPS are designed for individuals interested in improving their, body's stress response, overall health, management of respiratory or psychological diseases, or athletic performance.
It is ideal for..ANYONE that breathes, but can greatly benefit:
- athletes, fitness enthusiasts of all ages and levels
- those with respiratory challenges: asthma, former smokers, cardiac rehab or other lung issues
- those with high stress, stress disorders or anxiety and panic attack syndromes
- those with high blood pressure or tachycardia (high resting heart rate)
- breathing-based performers: vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
The SPIRONESS™ CERTIFICATIONS are designed for healthcare professionals, coaches, trainers, mind-body therapists and other professionals that use any type of breath work to improve their client's health..
It is ideal for professionals with clients that experience or have:
- respiratory challenges: asthma, former smokers, cardiac rehab or other respiratory diseases
- acute or chronic stress disorders, HVS, or anxiety and panic attack syndromes
- high blood pressure or tachycardia (high resting heart rate)
- breathing-based professions i.e., athletes, performers: vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
- high-risk jobs that could diminish respiratory function like: firefighters, environments with high
levels of pollution
- highly competitive professions